Information for Private Patients
We provide private dental treatment for our patients on a pay as you go basis or on a Preventive Dental Plan.
Please click here to view our private fees.
Preventive Dental Plan.
To help our patients budget for dental treatment costs without compromising the quality of care, we are pleased to offer our own Dental Plan run by Dr Acheampong which we believe to be the best way to make treatment affordable and give our patients greater freedom of choice.
The benefits of the preventive approach include:
- Regular hygiene visits for fresh breath and to keep your teeth looking their best
- Improved health of gums-gum disease is the major cause of tooth loss
- Fewer fillings
- Less likely hood of a dental emergency
- Prompt treatment
- The latest techniques used for any treatment such as white fillings for back teeth, porcelain veneers, and implants
- Greater choice of treatment options
- Personal care and attention
- Spreading the cost of care
- Access to practice emergency service during normal surgery hours
- Peace of mind
Our Dental Plan enables you to spread the cost of your family’s essential dental care. This tailor made scheme has been carefully designed to meet the needs of our patients and to reflect our preventive philosophy, it provides:
- Two check ups per year
- All necessary x rays
- Cleaning and polishing- hygiene appointments twice a year
- Oral hygiene and dietary instruction
- Routine fillings( non white)
- Access to our dental emergency service
- Credit arrangements to spread the cost of any additional treatments
- 15% discount on private fees excluding implants
The investment of the adult maintenance plan is just £16.59.
We also have a plan for children, which has been designed to provide the foundation for strong, healthy, adult teeth and gums.
In addition to the adult benefits listed above, children also receive preventive treatment and fissure sealants where necessary, plus 30% discount on private fees. Children under 5 are free.
For chidren who are 5-17 years old, it costs £8.30 per month and one parent or guardian must be on the plan for a child to be eligible.
Family discounts on the monthly payments are:
2 people -5%
4 people or more 15%
Please note that for family discounts all patients must live at the same address and use the same direct debit.